Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reflections on my favorite Psalm 139

As you wake to a new day
Can you not hear the Father say;
Rest in Me, My beloved child
Let Me warm your heart for awhile
I am always gentle, loving and kind
I will always carry you, lest you fall behind

Look up to the stars at night and to the sky so blue
Deeper and wider than this, is My love for you
I Am your Creator and I put all this into your hands
Even the oceans so deep and the desert sands
Was yours from beginning, when We drew the Masters plans

Every breath you breathe, My very essence you receive
Every beat of your hear, My child I had to start
Ever thought or idea that crosses your mind
I put it there if it was loving, just and kind
As your Father, I have wonderful things in store
And give you My strength and all My love forevermore

So sweet child of Mine, do not doubt nor have no fear
When you come to Me, I Am always near and I always hear
Your prayers and pleas are always perfectly clear
Know you cannot hide, where would you go
I Am in your heart watching and listening, guiding
As more like Christ you continue to grow

Sandy Perry

No comments: